Sep 22, 2009

My Name is Life


Menjaga Kebaikan Hati-Life


Do you ever see my previous article before? If you have, you will see I talk many things about life… I explain what is life, how is life, why we live, and much more about life. You understand it and you come to one conclusion, you agree with me or you disagree with me, or you are just neutral. But I want ask to you, when you read my articles, do you think that I’m an expert psychologist who will explain the entire problem in this world…? Or I’m an expert philosopher who will explain what the beginning of all the matter in the world…? Wish me I can.
In the fact, all people in the world can talk about life, even the most foolish people in this world can say so many about life. How? Life is simple, short, and guessable. For example, if someone gives you a gift in a day, what do you feel? Happy, glad, and satisfy. I’m sure you can guess it, even you can explain about your feeling further and deeper than me.
But, one important thing you must remember before you can say life is simple, that life is not easy.
Again.. Life is not easy.
Who ever say life is easy? Is your father, your mother, or successors? If life is easy, it will be just boring activity. When you reach age 40, you will say to your God, “Let me die now, it’s too boring for me to live.”
We say thanks to the God is just because we can plod throughout this complicated life until it finished, it doesn’t matter will be ended by happy ending or sad ending (cause we don’t know it, right?). If you doubt my early statement, just ask to all of the successors you known about their life story. I’m a doubted you will hear “easy” in their story.
Further about life, its sounds like a survival competition too. We are lived for a reason. We are lived for a purpose. All human who have accomplished their “mission” reputed the winner. On the other hand, who is failed to accomplish the mission will be regarded as a loser. Many people had been lost their ways… they didn’t know what must they do, and how they do it. Finally they are ended by the most complicated question about life, “Why we are live?” and they all lose
All the people who have answered this main question successfully must be grateful to the God. They have gotten an opportunity to make their life valuable. They are transformed from the unknown to the “more” known (not the All-Known). The God bless their activity by serenity which give a peaceful feeling for the others. And then, you and I will see the miracle of life itself. They will find their selves can go peacefully from this world, no regret, no revenge. You will see an eternal smile shown by their faces.
We hope we can perceive a feeling like that, a feeling that will explain without words about the essence of our entire life. Actually, I can say anybody who is reading this article for a moment ago has stood in the front of the main door of life, A very very very great door. Behind the door, there were all the secret of life that you’ve been looking for. And what you need now is a key… a key of life which will brings you the behind the door
The question is, can you find the key…?




See Another Post:

2 comments:

Q-Tsune said...

Wah bahasa inggris nieh, jadi ngga begitu mudeng....

Be Justice is My Choice said...

Maap... Maap... di uniku semua literaturnya pake b. ingg jadi sekalian belajar.
Semangat untuk Q-Tsune

Post a Comment