Oct 24, 2009

IDM and Me




Hfff... What a day, I arrive to library from my dormitory just to see my computer walk on line very slowly. It was very slowly so I can make a coffee when my computer still accessing google.
I moved from one place to another place, but it was the same... So I came back to my library and wait so patiently hoping Allah give a miracle by giving a great bandwith for me. Why? because I must do something special in this day, it was reading
As usual, I came to my library to watch my favorite comic named huntexhunter. I really like the story, it's similar by one piece (it was the best manga on the world, after Ueki for sure...). I read it one page by one page, waiting for a long time just to see a few of dialog that make me more anxious to watch another page.
I'm depressed, I want to know what the main problem of the slowing connectivity. I look around, and found an ordinary thing in hotspot place, that's a crowd of people accessing the internet. It's often happen, right?
But I still don't believe seeing my computer so slooooowwwww..., I protested to myself and want to know what the real problem is. Leering one computer and another computer and manage to seize one conclusion. That was my neighbor using IDM (Internet Download Manager) to download more than ten files all at once. What a cruel man I think, did he know the effect to my computer, didn't he?
I think it must be hold a great conference among internet users to share the bandwith each one to another, giving them a chance to feel the greatness of Internet information. But I don't know, when will my dream become true??? (How much the possibilities do you think)
Okay... that's enough for me to grumble along the blog...
Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment