Aug 27, 2009

The Beautiful of Spontaneity


This article is a comment about my friends article in her site about time management... Just read it.
When we used to talk about time, then the common thing that staying in our head is a constant schedule which full-controlling our life. We often use it as a tool to achieve the quality of life with great expectations that our life will have much value for many people. But, the fact of life just exactly said that the unexpected incidents made an art of life making our time journey reasonable to remember.
We talk about human, not a robot. Human is a unique creature where they demanded to be able adapting their selves by the environment that they make. With a variety of complicated schedule materials, human live as if they have lost the essence of free creatures. If this problem is let get passed away without a solution, a human will be lost their own identity and making his life is undirected. Finally… they get stressed by their unexpected life. Suicide? Maybe
Of course we don’t desire this incident become real. We want human be a real human not a robot. But, a wrong time management will help this bad imagination become the real fact. The problem is most of human didn’t know surely what the real achievements that they want to get. What they only know is looking for money, spend it, and enjoying their life. They don’t know what the real purpose that have put to their shoulders when they come to this world. Human has temporarily blinded by the glare of this beautiful world.
Our God gives us unexpected incidents to make us remember back about the real job that we must do in this world. The incidents can come from anywhere, it can be from our family, our friends, or our environments. At that time what we can do is receiving it as a correction of our past mistake.
What I have written just already is just spontaneity. I think this spontaneity is beautiful, so I thanked to the God who have helped me write an article in English well.
I just want to say to my friends who have taught me much about life and English that management is kind of skill that must be practiced in the right time and in the right place, or it will be a boomerang for you in the next day. But, her article is still very good enough… I’m just adding some value to make her articles going well.
I stop my English writing at here. I’ve been dizzy for 30 minutes ago. I hope you get my article point well… Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment